Emily Cantwell, one of the leaders on the Board of Directors for Greater Missouri Leadership Foundation, is a litigation attorney and partner at Lathrop GPM in their St. Louis office. Her practice focuses on business litigation, specifically in the areas of commercial, banking and real estate litigation, loan enforcement, employment, title disputes, and mechanic’s liens.
She joined other partners in providing an employment law update during the firm’s end of year presentation. Her knowledge of business litigation and labor and employment law were on full display during the educational webinar.
Prior to her joining the firm, Emily served as a congressional intern in the U.S. House of Representatives, as a communications intern for a non-profit organization, and as both a teaching assistant and faculty fellow at Saint Louis University and its School of Law, respectively.
Emily has received a number of honors including:
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly, 2020 Best Attorneys
- St. Louis Business Journal, Most Influential Business Women, 2019
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s 2017 Up & Coming class
- Selected for Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers “Rising Stars,” 2014-2017
- Saint Louis University Law Journal
- National Trial Advocacy Competition Team
- Leadership Clayton, 2011-2012 Class