From our President, Tina Workman
Welcome to our email newsletter!
One of our goals for 2015 is to open more communication channels with you – our Challengers, Alumnae and supporters – and to increase Alumnae engagement.
And, as we reach out to you, we hope you’ll find ways to connect with us. Like Greater Missouri Leadership on Facebook, follow GreaterMissouri on Twitter, join the Greater Missouri Leadership Challenge Alumnae Group on LinkedIn or at least send Jan an email and tell us what’s new with you. We love to hear all of the great work you are doing in your career and your community.
Help Share the Greater Missouri Story
This video, debuted at the Woman of the Year luncheon, is a tool we’ve created to give potential Challengers and future sponsors a feel for who we are and what Greater Missouri offers women leaders around the state.
The concept for the video is “I am a Greater Missouri Woman.” Using the definition of a Greater Missouri Woman the organization has created, we interviewed several Alumnae about how they were a Greater Missouri Woman before and, more importantly, after their Challenge experience. We focused on how the program impacted their career, their community and their perspective.
Thanks to Katie Steele Danner (Alumna 1993), Valerie Nicholson Watson (Alumna 2004), Peggy Ladd (Alumna 2008), Marcelle Pires (Alumna 2010), Jan Grossman(Alumna 2008), Tina Workman (Alumna 2008), Tonya Noble (Alumna 2010), Kristy Chastain (Challenger 2015),Malvika Jhangiani (Challenger 2015), Lily Ren (Challenger 2015), Kat Cunningham (Alumna 1999), Suzanne Rothwell(Alumna 2004), Leigh Ann Taylor Knight (Alumna 2010) and the 2015 Challengers for participating in this project.
Please take a minute to watch and then share the video with your contacts. Here’s how you can help share the Greater Missouri story:
– Share the video on your Facbook, Twitter and LinkedIn
– Email the video to women in your network who you think would be good Challengers
– Share the video with your organization’s leadership and explain to them what being in GMLC has meant to you.
– Encourage your organization’s leadership to sponsor a colleague to go through the Challenge.
– Encourage your organization’s leadership to sponsor Greater Missouri programming or scholarships.
Dues Renewals Coming Soon
Watch your email inbox for your dues invoice coming in early July. Your dues of only $50 per year keeps you connected to all the events of Greater Missouri.
– Invitations to Alumnae events
– Participation in regional Alumnae and Challenge events
– Participation in GMLC sessions