Many exciting activities are taking place in preparation for the 2024 Alumnae Reunion and Women of the Year events to be held in Kansas City. Thank you to our dedicated alumnae who are serving on the planning committee. Both of these events will celebrate Greater Missouri Leadership Challenge alumnae and our 2024 Women of the Year. Registration for both events will go live in February.
A few updates regarding the July 16-17 events:
- Women of the Year Nominations close soon. Get your nominations in!
- Thank you to Kate Sweeten (Class of 2022) and Clarkson Construction for being the official host site of the Alumnae Reunion. This brand-new office space in Kansas City’s Crossroads District is a hospitable base for our activities.
- Hotel Indigo will serve as the host hotel for July 16-17. Be sure to make your reservations and mention Greater MO to get the negotiated rate. A limited number of rooms have been reserved.
- Women of the Year event sponsorships are being accepted. Thank you to Kansas City University and Shook, Hardy & Bacon for their early commitment to sponsoring our marquee fundraiser. Contact Katie Steele Danner if you or your company are interested in sponsoring the 2024 event.
- Stay up-to-date on the event planning at www.greatermo.org.